Ash Masony masterworks offers 30 years of qualified experience that shows in the work and projects that we have completed. Restoration and preservation work can range from a simple chimney repair to major construction projects bringing back the beauty of the past. We welcome the opportunity to speak with you about your specific project.
Ash Masonry Masterworks is prequalified by top architectural firms. We have taken part in the exciting restorations of Texas Historical Commission Projects. We have a talented team of structural engineers and a steel fabrication artisan ready to fulfill your project.
Trust in the care of our staff to undertake your restoration. With an artistic eye we can expertly match stone work so that differences in construction time periods are virtually unnoticed. We have a thorough knowledge of available materials which eases the process by tapping our resources.
Our Services Include: Residential * Commercial * Historical Preservation / Restoration
- Permit Acquisition
- Building Inspection Services
- Assistance in design and material acquisition
OUR RECENT PROJECTS INCLUDE:
- The Governor’s Mansion (Austin,TX))
- Trevino-Uribe Fort – National Historic Monument on the Rio Grande River (San Ygnacio, TX)
- Kennedy County Courthouse (Serita,TX)
- University United Methodist Church (Austin, TX)
- Williamson County Courthouse (Georgetown,TX)
- Val Verde County Court House (Del Rio,TX)
- Llano County Court House (Llano,TX)
- Donley County Courthouse (Texas Panhandle)
- The Dancy Building – Cameron County Courthouse (Brownsville,TX)
- Sunset Ridge Church of Christ – dismantled tracery stone around Tiffany stained glass window for restoration (San Antonio,TX)
- The Texas Theatre (former AT&T Headquarters, San Antonio,TX)
- Tower Life Building (30 stories of restoration work with Terra Cotta & Brick)
- Gray County Courthouse (Texas Panhandle)